SAVE MONEY - REDUCE LIABILITY - OFFER “FORTUNE 100-LEVEL” BENEFITS
It is important to all of us at ASBA that our members are able to provide competitive employee benefits to their teams at a reasonable cost. As you may recall, in September 2018 we announced that we were working on finding a solution to rising health insurance premiums for ASBA members of every size. We have since determined that leveraging IdilusHR, a benefits and HR outsourcing organization, and BluePrint Benefits Advisors, our benefits consultant, to serve as co-managers of an ASBA Member Program in the role of PEO on behalf of our members, may provide our members with significant and lasting value.
By leveraging the IdilusHR-BluePrint relationship, you will be able to:
- Access a wide range of medical, dental, group life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Garner potentially significant savings in healthcare costs*
- Reduce employer liability that comes from transferring the risk of hiring, firing and administering employee benefits to a co-employer
- Retain the flexibility to offer your employees “Cadillac” benefits for an additional cost
We believe this “Fortune 100” solution offers the benefits that your employees highly value while allowing you to focus more attention of your HR team on business strategy and improving employee productivity and wellness.
*SAVINGS AND PREMIUM PAYMENTS OF THE PEO PROGRAM ARE BASED ON COMPANY DEMOGRAPHICS AND UNDERWRITING PERFORMED BY IDILUSHR’S UNDERWRITER, MILLIMAN, INC.
YOUR #1 QUESTION:
HOW MUCH CAN I SAVE?
We anticipate that members who request a proposal from IdilusHR could realize between 10% and 20% savings in both benefit and HR administrative costs, as well as pick up efficiencies from outsourcing many of your HR team’s current burdens. With that said, your savings will depend on several factors including your location, employee demographics, and current benefit offering.
PROGRAM BENEFIT OPTIONS
*Your acceptance in the health plan is not guaranteed
Enrollment begins Dec 1, 2018 for coverage beginning Jan 1, 2019
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
ASBA Member Brokers, Agents and their teams are eligible to participate in the program. Enrollment in the program, along with the health and ancillary benefits offered, begins Dec 1, 2018 and closes December 15th, 2018 for coverage effective 1/1/19.
After December 15, 2018, you may enroll at any time; however, your application must be completed by the 15th of the month in order for services to be effective on the 1st day of the following month.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK
Apply to the program.
Establish Your Payday.
Select Your Benefits.
Save $$ and Get Coverage.
The ASBA and IdilusHR have contracted with Blueprint Benefits Advisors, a nationally recognized insurance broker, to provide ASBA Members with access to a Fortune 100 level benefit program.
In order for an ASBA Member to participate in this group benefit program being offered, the agent must established a co-employment relationship with an employee staffing company owned by IdilusHR. That staffing company is named Employers Network Systems (ENS). A small portion of your compensation will be required to be processed by ENS.
Once approved and accepted for the program the agent will sign a staffing agreement Employers Network Systems (ENS). Under this agreement the participating agent will to pay themselves a minimum payroll monthly. This minimum payroll will be based on 30 hours per week at the mandated minimum wage in the area the broker conducts business. In addition to the ASBA Member, any of the Member's employees who join this program will become W‐2 employees of ENS.
HOW DOES IDILUSHR WORK
IdilusHR is a firm that an employer can use to outsource some or all of its employee management tasks including, partnering with Idilus to act as the employer of record for all employees. While the business owner continues to remain 100% in control of the staff and the decisions, Idilus leverages the collective buying power of all of their clients. In-turn, Idilus is able to negotiate premium rates and services that rival the efficiency of an organization with thousands of employees.
IdilusHR Services Include: (but not limited to)
- Payroll Services– ensuring that your employees will always be paid correctly and on time.
- Benefits Management– providing your employees with health insurance, 401K options, and other benefits at competitive costs to your business.
- HR Services and Training- IdilusHR has a highly versatile staff that is trained and licensed in a variety of fields that act as a direct extension of your team.
- Risk Management and Compliance– You can focus on more important parts of your business while we focus on ever-changing labor laws so that your business is always compliant with the most recent standards.
ASBA Member Program Services
All of the services listed below are including in the ASBA Member Solution
ASBA members are encouraged to compare and consider this healthcare/HR offering by clicking on the Health Plan Rates link below. ASBA recognizes that the decision to participate is yours! Only you can determine if the proposed solution will benefit your company.
WHAT DOES IT COST
$80 Per Employee Per Month
Monthly administrative fee covers Payroll and services outlined above - Healthcare and Ancillary benefit rates are linked below.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
1. The application process will consist of two forms to download, complete, and submit.
Step 1) Download and complete the Health Census Survey : DOWNLOAD HERE
Step 2) Download and complete form two _________ : DOWNLOAD HERE
Step 3) Summit all completed forms by attaching the completed Health Census Survey and _______ and emailing them to Blueprint Benefit Advisors at: email@example.com
2. Upon completion submitting the required documents via email, a Blueprint Advisor Representative will be in contact with you within 5 business days following submission regarding your acceptance into the program.
3. Upon acceptance* in the program, IdilusHR will contact you regarding enrollment and benefit selection.
**Your acceptance in the health plan and program is not guaranteed